Teachers and Examiners (CBSESkillEduction) collaborated to create the Physical Education Class 12 Notes. All the important Information are taken from the NCERT Textbook Physical Education (048) class 12.
The CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Revision Notes and comprehensive study material created by experienced teachers using the latest edition of NCERT textbooks and Syllabus. The aim is to help students achieve better grades in the board exams. The notes contain for all chapters of the Physical Education course and serves as a revision guide for Class 12 students. These notes have been converted into a more concise and accessible format for easy learning.
We hope the Chapter-by-Chapter Quick Revision Notes and Key Points for Class 12 Physical Education notes will helpful to you. Please leave a comment below if you have any questions about the Class 12 Physical Education Notes, and we will respond as soon as possible.
Physical Education Class 12 Notes
- Chapter 1 : Management of Sporting Events
- Chapter 2 : Children & Women in Sports
- Chapter 3 : Yoga as preventive measure for Lifestyle Disease
- Chapter 4 : Physical Education & Sports for CWSN (Children with Special Needs – Divyang)
- Chapter 5 : Sports and Nutrition
- Chapter 6 : Test and Measurement in Sports
- Chapter 7 : Physiology and Injuries in Sports
- Chapter 8 : Biomechanics and Sports
- Chapter 9 : Psychology and Sports
- Chapter 10 : Training in Sports
1. What is Physical Education class12?
Answer – Physical education is the growth and maintenance of the body, ranging from easy exercises to a programme of study that teaches gymnastics, hygiene, and how to play and manage sports.
2. How many chapters are there in class 12 Physical Education?
Answer – There are 10 chapters in class 12 Physical Education.
3. Is there any Ncert books for Physical Education class 12?
Answer – Yes, NCERT has provided a physical education book for class 12.